Friday, May 29, 2009

Movie Titles Brainteaser - one hell of a way to waste your day

Friday, May 29, 2009


Empire made this fun and engaging little quiz in honor of its 20 year anniversary. I gotta warn you, though... it's very addicting, and it can take a while. Once you start you have to finish! (It does however have a "Save" feature so that you can return to it another time)

There are 50 movie titles hidden in the picture; some are obvious, some are not so obvious, and some are just plain ridiculous. (Hint: the three cheerleaders' title has absolutely NOTHING to do with cheerleaders, cheering, or anything related to them. At all. Whatsoever.)

I personally got to about 33 or 34 on my own before I broke down and went to this little forum desperate for help.

Anyway, y'all should definitely have a go at it. If you want any subtle hints of mine (since the forum's hints are often not so subtle...), just post your questions in the comments.

Cheerio!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh...my...word....
That was intense.
I finally got that cheerleader one, and that Moulin Rouge as the windmill? Never would have got that unless I went to the the help board.

-Kinsey W.

MADMAN JARVIS! said...

I know! I went ape-!@*% when I found out the RED WINDMILL was "Moulin Rouge."

Anonymous said...

I know, it made no sense! Of course, I googled it and then there were all these websites saying it was historical and crap. Stupid windmill. I hate you all!

-Kinsey W.

MADMAN JARVIS! said...

Yeah, and I found the "Pulp Fiction" one to be pretty damn ridiculous too.

Post a Comment