Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We're Back! (Oo0o00oOOooO0Oo00OoOoh!)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Not much to say at the moment, but school's out and Cowtown & Coolage is officially back in business.

I do have one little thing to whet your pop culture appetite -- Late Night. Who will you watch this summer, if at all? Letterman? Leno's new show? Conan's coming back June 1st, which is very exciting. However, I don't reaaaaally care about those guys so much now, despite my long love of Conan. Why? Because I've switched over to the psychotic Scottish Late Late Show host, Craig Ferguson. You know, Mr. Wick...from the Drew Carey show? He is hands-down the funniest guy on late night. If his show were 3 hours long, I would still watch it. In fact, I think that his monologue should be one straight hour long. The man is funniest by himself, a crazy, witty, random improve-master... more Conan than Conan himself (no offense, O'Brien).

sooooooo.....

....here's a pic and a clip from an episode from a few weeks ago, on Salvador Dali's birthday.

Oo0o00oOOooO0Oo00OoOoh!

UPDATE:
And here by Emily's request is the hilarious little skit he did with fellow Scotsman, Ewan McGregor! (it also features some craaAaAaaaAaAaAaaaAaazy mustaches...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Best of late night television. You should find and post that Ewan McGregor bit.

MADMAN JARVIS! said...

Found it. Posted it. :-)

It's even better than I remembered! I think our TV was having a lot of digital static at the time.

Post a Comment